A different coworker (not the one who initiated the 100 Pushup Challenge, but who is also doing that program) mentioned something called the 200 Squat Challenge.
What do you think I’m gonna do when something like that is just sitting there?
– 60 squats
– 2 sets of 4 flights of stairs (80 vertical steps)*
– 200 squats
– 15 minutes on the elliptical (2 min easy / 2 min hard)
– Farmer’s Walk – 2×65# Dumbbell – 60 meters / 30 meters
– Machine Chest Press – 200# – 10/10/10/10 (was going to do a GVT set, but my left shoulder suggested I knock off while the knocking was good)
So, yeah, that’s a fair bit less arduous than the 100 Pushup Challenge, in that, well, I can do it.
* Interruption and stair climb courtesy of being on call at the officeAdvertisements
Leave a comment
No comments yet.