I’ve actually been cutting way back on the pile o’ pills I take (due budget cuts on the home front), so instead of the laundry list it was a couple of months ago, it’s fairly modest:
- Fish Oil (I prefer the stuff from AffordableSupplements.com, since it doesn’t have any taste or that lovely burp factor, but the cheap-ass, generic bottle from CVS works)
- Vitamin D. I take between 10 and 20k IU (which sounds like a lot, but @ 2k IU per capsule, it’s like three with breakfast/lunch/dinner, and one at bedtime)
- Tribulus Terrestris extract for T support. I just take the non-compounded stuff (a’la Alpha Male, which is awesome, but spendy).
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) (Amino acids feed muscles and keep your body from snacking on them)
- Beta-Alanine (workout endurance support)
- L-Leucine powder in my protein shakes
On heavy training days, I may take some L-alpha-Glycerophosphocholine, but this is far from an every-day thing.