I’m just going to assume the over/under on every Bills game this season is 9 points above whatever the opposing team’s average points per game is, since I think the boys in blue have a chance at coming in under 150 points scored this season unless they decide to play without a quarterback at all.
That bitching aside…
Lunchtime saw me working on my dips. I hate dips. Haaaaate. 2×10 sandwiched a 1×20, which sucked a lot. So did medicine-ball rolling my traps, rhomboids, delts and quads – interesting popping and crunching sensations ensue.
15/9/3 – Overhead Press & Squat Day
Overhead Press: 1×12 @ 45 / 1×10 @ 65
Squat: 1×15 @ 45 / 1x 10 @ 95 / 1×6 @ 135
Overhead Press: 3×5 @ 85 / 2×5 @ 95 / 3×5+1 @ 105
Squat: 3×5 @ 185 / 2×5* @ 205 / 3×5+5* @ 225
* The last pair of weights were done to my box (lowered about 1″) to ensure sufficient depth; the rest were A2G.
- How to Increase Your Squat (projectswole.com)
- Bills WR Evans Backs QB Shuffle (nytimes.com)
- Bills bench Edwards, will start Fitzpatrick at QB (sportingnews.com)
- Unleash the Wildcat: How 0-2 Teams Can Solve Offensive Problems (bleacherreport.com)
Leave a comment
No comments yet.